Statue Park is an object placement puzzle where polyominoes must be located within the grid.
The objective is to add polyominoes to the grid, subject to the following rules:
- All given polyominoes in the key must be included in the grid with no others.
- Reflections are allowed unless the key shows polyominoes of opposing polarity. Rotations are always allowed.
- No two polyominoes are allowed to touch.
- Black circles in the grid represent spaces that must be contained in one of the shapes, and white circles represent spaces that may not be contained in a shape.
- Unshaded cells must form one, connected area.
A standard 10x10 Statue Park and its solution.